- Offered Salary Competitive Remuneration
- Career Level Officer
- Experience 5 Years
- Gender Both
- Industry Agriculture
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL), is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
- Infrastructure Engineers will be responsible for the design, building, deploying, and maintaining of hardware and software components of the organization’s IT network and their component parts (Servers, Routers, PCs, UPSs, and transmission equipment). The IT infrastructure Engineer’s role Ensures all IT systems supporting the business are functioning optimally and efficiently.
- The Systems Engineer is end-to-end responsible for the operations of the landscapes and the delivery of the day-to-day E2E application services according to the agreed Service Levels and/or Operate Level Agreements.
- They are the day-to-day service integrator (end-to-end) to ensure applications landscapes remain compliant. The Systems Engineer drives incident/problem resolution by assisting in key operational activities in terms of delivery, fixes, and supportability with operations staff and/suppliers.
- They ensure regulatory and compliance controls are embedded in landscape operations and assist with evidence collection. The Systems Engineer assists with supportability and transition activities of enhancements and project solutions.
- This includes analysing and understanding business functional and non-functional requirements for supportability impact, as well as assessing implications of landscape changes and reviewing for enhancement and continuous improvement opportunities. They also build knowledge of relevant information risks and regulatory requirements.
- Cyber Defence
- Integration Solutions
- IT Architecture
- IT Service Management
- Software Engineering
- Human Centered Design
- Advanced troubleshooting and support experience of network solutions that include:
- MPLS; WAAS; Cisco ACE; Cisco Nexus and Catalyst switches; Cisco UCS Servers; Cisco ASA 5500 Series; VMware and Voice Over IP.
- Enterprise scale WIFI Cisco infrastructure
- Enterprise scale WIFI Aruba infrastructure
- Strong familiarity with Unified Communications
- Vast Experience with QOS and network virtualization and Multicasting.
- CCIE Routing & Switching and/or CCIE Service Provider.
- SME in Network security including the following:
- Checkpoint firewall systems; Cisco ISE, Wireless service; Cisco Umbrella; Cisco Prime
- Riverbed Technologies
- Degree title: Bachelor’s degree in any of IT, Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Proficiency in Software Engineering as well as have good knowledge of Agile methodology, Cyber Defence, Integration Solutions, IT Architecture, IT Service Management and Human Centred Design.
- The Systems Engineer should be highly skilled in Business Analysis, ERP, Data Solutions, Integration Solutions, and On-Premise & Cloud Hosting. They will also show enough knowledge in related areas such as IT Service Management & Integration Support, Develop & Manage Suppliers, Networks, and Field Telecoms.