- Offered Salary Competitive Remuneration
- Career Level Officer
- Experience 5 Years
- Gender Both
- Industry ICT
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
SW Global Limited – We are one of the largest Information Technology Company to emerge from West Africa with focus on solution delivery for Public and Private Sector Clients. Our market reach for our products have also powered enterprises in the USA, Ghana, Sierra Leon, Liberia, South Africa, Uganda and Sri Lanka.
Our Model provides Institutions with quick and easy access to mission- critical applications that removes the need for the direct total cost of ownership for business applications or expensive ICT infrastructure acquisitions. The turnkey solutions developed ensure cost effectiveness, enhanced operational efficiency and increased transparency.
- The Senior UI Designer will collaborate with a cross functional team in an agile environment to efficiently create and convey design solutions for our products.
- The person in this role will create visual designs, but also be fluent in front-end technologies and can work with developers to implement design.
- Familiar with a variety of the fields concepts, practices and procedures. Rely on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Perform a variety of tasks. Lead and direct the work of others.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
- Enhance department anti organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Develop, maintain and extend a system of design standard across Centro’s product suite
- Understand business requirements and objectives, while applying industry UI best practices
- Work closely with the Product, UX and Engineering teams to deliver amazing customer experiences, taking them from idea to execution. In addition, work with developers to translate designs and prototypes into highly polished, functional pages
- Build interactive prototypes to better communicate design ideas
- Inject usability and visual design into Centro products
- Advocate for the user while balancing business and branding goals
- Participate in design critiques, UX reviews and company-wide demos
- Meet regularly with the Product team and stakeholders to discuss project status, goals, roadblocks and areas for improvement
- When appropriate, use data visualization techniques to improve utility and usability
- Proactively initiate, develop, and maintain effective working relationships with team members.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent with 5+ years of design experience
- Excellent understanding of visual design, typography and interaction design fundamentals (Adobe Illustrator and UX)
- Extreme attention to detail (pixel-level sensitivity)
- Strong working knowledge of HTML and CSS in order to rapidly prototype interactions
- Ability to communicate ideas clearly and concisely to designer and non-designers alike
- Working knowledge of Photoshop, Sketch or Macaw experience, preferably a background in Visual Design or related field,
- Strong portfolio of latest relevant Work
- Solid understanding of User-Centered Design and UX principles
- Expert-level experience creating user interface across devices
- Work with minimal management supervision.
Skills & Proficiencies:
- Creative ideas with problem solving mindset
- Ability to receive constructive criticism to ultimately improve the result
- Take initiative and ownership of responsibilities and deliverables
- Start-up experience is a plus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: Careers@swglobal.com Using Position Title and Code as the subject of their email application.