- Offered Salary Competitive Remuneration
- Career Level Manager
- Experience 8 Years +
- Gender Both
- Industry ICT
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
- Ensure that MTN maximizes business value from the Customer Experience Management (CEM) Solution.
- Drive Customer centric Process transformation required for achieving MTN’s Strategic objectives. In addition, is part of the senior management team that is responsible for driving MTNN’s agenda on Customer Centricity.
- Support the Shareholder return strategy by developing and implementing Customer Experience Divisional strategies and processes that are aligned to achieving all elements on the business score card. (I.e. Grow Market Share, Grow ICT & Data Revenue, Increase EBITDA margins, Assure Revenue, CAPEX Returns Management and Net Subscriber Additions).
- Participate in the review of Business Processes (headcount, process optimization etc), to drive efficiency gains to ensure at least 5% reduction in Divisional budget year-on-year.
- CEM Transformation Lead with focus on driving the governance and operations to deliver the SLAs in conjunction with internal stakeholders (NWG/MKTG/S&D/CuS) and Nokia
- Support MTNN CEX Head in the overall development and implementation of Customer experience strategy.
- Develop strategies to continuously drive Customer centric culture & enterprise-wide Top of mind awareness on Customer experience
- Managing the delivery of all CEM Use Cases with Use Case Owners & driving Business value realization to show the financial impact of the CEM platform
- Ensure the optimization of all processes and procedures to achieve MTN N strategic objectives
- Establish correlation between business performance (Recharge trend, revenue, Churn etc.)
- Manage CE agenda & CE Forum by setting company-wide priorities in terms of Customer Experience.
- Manage the engagement of employees about their experience with Customers and their role in delivering Customer experience
- Ensure improvement in MTN’s overall, Low, medium & high value segment Net Promoter Score (NPS)
- Lead Customer Life Time Value (CLTV) Modelling for predictive value from CEM. Drive CEI & NPS Correlation.
- Ensure alignment with Customer experience strategy as a criterion for evaluating project funding & prioritization decision.
- Develop strategies to champion Customer Experience Culture transformation across the business
- Coordinating the development of new Use Cases with revenue/cost saving /efficiency targets across all internal (NWG/S&D/MKTG/EB/CuS/IT) and external stakeholders
- Manage stakeholders within and outside both MTN Nigeria and external Vendors. Ensure the understanding of CEX strategy by all employees; drive internal CEX culture
- Driving CEM Insight, Analytics, Reporting and follow through on its continuous application across functions viz: NWG/RGMs/S&D/Mktg/EB/CuS
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Coach and mentor the team members to ensure understanding of the objectives and goals of the department, awareness of all related job requirements and accountabilities and leverage human resources career development programs for staff career development.
- Identify, evaluate and track the development needs and performance of the team, providing opportunities for staff to build on the company’s investment in their training and improve productivity.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- Extensive experience in telecoms industry preferably with a mix of both technical and commercial experience.
- Management experience in change management, marketing mix, strategy development and implementation.
- Experience working in a global/multinational enterprise (understanding emerging markets advantageous)
- Worked across diverse cultures and geographies
- Proven track record in developing and measuring successful customer focused initiatives
- In-depth experience on marketing surveys, research oriented
- In-depth technical awareness on customer interactions and demographics
- Marketing Management and Decision Taking courses
- Leadership development programs