- Offered Salary Competitive Remuneration
- Career Level Officer
- Experience 1 Year
- Gender Both
- Industry Services
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
BridgeGap Consult Limited on behalf of our multinational client is currently recruiting for the position of Sales Manager
Job Duties/ Responsibilities:
- Work with deputy COO and ensure pricing of products in your category is competitive.
- Generate new accounts in your assigned key sectors: educational sectors, resellers and traders.
- Analyze product movement/ behaviour and advice on prices and push out of slow moving products.
- Generally manipulate pricing of category products to achieve set % margin for your category with due consultation with DCOO.
- Approve discount prices to the sales team for products in your category.
- Ensure timely recovery of all outstanding credits advanced
- Identify top buyers or active customers and establish relationship with them to ensure weekly sales orders.
- Ensure Sales Inventory turnaround on or before 30 days
- Monitor customer buying habits and product demand trends to ensure availability of product category.
- Build and maintain relationship with partners to aid sellout of products in your category.
- Vet product purchase in your category.
- Pursue and recover overdue debts from credit customers
- Source for new Accounts and seal sales deals
- Identify New Business opportunities, check viability and make recommendation to Management for consideration.
- Identify ICT events, verify viability to the business and advise management for attendance
- Draw up a weekly schedule to visit identified/Unidentified; Active/Inactive customers regularly and get DCOO’s approval of the schedule
- To send daily, weekly, monthly sales report to the MD with DCOO in copy.
- Any other sales/ business development duties assigned by management
- Interested Applicants should Forward their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org