- Offered Salary Competitive Remuneration
- Career Level Officer
- Experience 2 Years
- Gender Both
- Industry Healthcare
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client in the Pharmaceutical/FMCG industry is seeking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- The Sales and Business Analyst (SBA) develops, maintains and deploys creative reporting and analytic solutions to increase company revenues through increased customer acquisition, sales productivity, product/service sales, and up-selling/cross-selling additional products.
- The SBA will facilitate success measurement by setting and monitoring key performance indicators including sales targets, territory route planning, distribution coverage, range selling and promotions timely deployment in order to increase sales force overall effectiveness.
- Utilize the CRM database to design simple and effective reporting tools to track product and territorial performance versus objectives.
- Ensure all weekly/monthly reports are issued on time.
- Monitor continuously the sales force operations including adherence to planned sales route, sales calls effectiveness, secondary/tertiary stock levels as well as range selling and timely promotions deployment.
- Recommend specific actions to Sales & Marketing Management on how to respond to different sales opportunities and manage risks ahead specially for NPD launches.
- Conduct proactive analysis (marketing promotional data, competitive share of voice, doctor-level data) to help identify KPI’s of sales performance and key areas of opportunity/challenge.
- Partner with Sales Management and Marketing teams to develop tracking and reporting tools to enhance performance and meet business objectives.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Cognitive knowledge of VEEVA or Salesforce CRM or AC Nielsen is a definite plus
- Preferable initial experience in the pharmaceutical industry or FMCG
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office365, Access, Excel and SharePoint.
- Highly analytical with passion for figures and a strong bottom-up analytical approach.
- Self-driven, highly organized, excellent time management able to deliver on time.
- Good command of English language both verbal and written.