- Offered Salary Competitive Remuneration
- Career Level Officer
- Experience 6 Years
- Gender Both
- Industry ICT
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
Purpose of the Job
- To lead, direct, coordinate and control all Network Operations, Maintenance and Resources in the Region to ensure all goals (optimal network availability, coverage, maintaining target network KPI’s and quality standards) are met to deliver plus one network quality.
- Providing local network support for both the Commercial Teams in the Region towards ensuring that network impacting issues are proactively resolved.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure overall proactive and continuous improvement of Customer experience and perception in the Region.
- Responsible for the overall alignment of regional objectives with organizational objectives by ensuring effective communication of operational plan to all stakeholders as well as its execution and monitoring.
- Ensure Regional Network performance across all KPIs
- Periodic review and analysis of worst cells and follows up with ZTOs
- Drive continuous Network improvement of own zone drawing up improvement plan and following up on related functions within network.
- Co-ordinate Annual Regional Operating Plan compilation for Airtel Nigeria Networks
- Direct achievement of Annual Regional Operating Plan targets and all local and group Operating Expenditure saving initiatives to ensure optimization of all network investments
- Ensure Key focus on recurring Operating Expenditure.
- Co-ordinate the Regional Networks team to ensure alignment with the organizational goals
- Ensure all processes for effective management of Partners.
- Ensuring that SP requirements receive the necessary support from both the network local and central teams
- Team Management
- Analytical and Presentation skills
- Strategic negotiation skills
- Entrepreneurial disposition in decision making and managing resources
- Logical decision making abilities
- Flexible and dedicated
- Ability to innovate and deliver value to business
- Ability to manage an outsourcing partner to effectively deliver on service level agreements
- Ability to motivate and lead both internal and external partners
- Impeccable integrity and character
- Communication Skills
- Cost, process and automation Innovation
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor of Electrical /Electronic Engineering or Telecoms Engineering (Masters Degree in Engineering a plus)
- Sound knowledge of Mobile Network O&M