- Offered Salary Competitive Remuneration
- Career Level Officer
- Experience 2 Years
- Gender Both
- Industry ICT
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
Opera Software crafts products and services that connect millions of people to the internet. The biggest operators around the world choose to work with us to give their customers the best web experience. Our mobile advertising platform enables publishers to monetize their content and allows brands to reach millions of consumers.
We strive to develop superior products and services for our users around the world, through state-of-the-art technology, innovation, leadership and partnerships.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: QA Engineer
Ref No: R-13669
- Opera Software is looking for a QA Engineer to join the growing Opera Payments Engineering Team in Lagos, Nigeria.
- The ideal candidate should have extensive knowledge of mobile platforms and web technologies, as well as basic programming skills. You have a keen eye for detail and an analytical frame of mind. You are a problem solver. You will work closely with developers and other QAs to ensure that we continue to release products of great quality.
- The Opera Payments Platform (OPay) enables users to pay for various services through their mobile or web browser. It provides fast, easy, and secure payments and money transfers. Our key markets are emerging economies in Africa, Asia, and South America, where Opera has a traditionally strong presence and user base.
- At Opera Software, we develop superior products and services for our users around the world through state-of-the-art technology, innovation, leadership, and partnerships. Our product portfolio includes web browsers, payment solutions, news aggregation services, data compression, and privacy. Our products enable more than 350 million internet consumers to discover and connect with the content and services that matter most to them, regardless of the device, network, or location.
- Test and report issues found on our web and app clients during daily functional and exploratory testing
- Maintain a good, overall understanding of the product to identify regression scopes and to quickly find weaknesses in a given solution
- Organize and prioritize release testing within a given timeframe to ensure maximum quality
- Work closely with developers on feature development and provide adequate feedback
- Write test cases (both manual and scripted) for new and existing features
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Self-motivated, structured, quality-driven, and able to take initiative
- Experience with quality assurance and software or product testing
- Great at multitasking and adapting to a fast-paced and changing work environment
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken, and good communication skills
Ideal Job Requirements:
- Experience with mobile platforms such as Android.
- Experience with web test automation and Selenium.
- Programming skills in Go and scripting languages.
Interested and qualified candidates should click to apply: