- Offered Salary Competitive Remuneration
- Career Level Officer
- Experience 1 Year
- Gender Both
- Industry Services
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
ipNX is an integrated info-communications company focused on providing every person, every home and every business in Nigeria with world-class information, communication and entertainment services.
Purpose of the Job
- To improve on the SLAs with customers by reducing the MTTR which will translate to improve service to customers.
Expected Key Results
- Provision of support to corporate and retail clients, in the form of timely fault diagnosis and resolution.
- Monitoring and troubleshooting of the core network with the aim of proffering quick and accurate resolution to core network problems.
- Managing Pre-Installation procedures (site survey), and actual installation, integration and maintenance of microwave radio links (point-to-point, point-to-multipoint and NLOS).
- Establishing and managing end-to-end connectivity for banks and other corporate bodies.
- Installation, configuration and integration of new clients into the network.
- Providing adequate back-end support for field engineers.
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills
- Minimum 2.2/Upper Credit Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering /Electrical Engineering or Computer Science.
- Professional Qualification: CCNA, CCNP
- Customer Focus
- Tech savvy
- Action orientation
- Drive results
- Cultivate Innovation
- Ability to optimize work processes
- Nimble Learning.