- Offered Salary Competitive Remuneration
- Career Level Manager
- Experience 7 Years
- Gender Both
- Industry Consumer Goods
- Qualification Higher National Diploma, Bachelor Degree
Gormley Foods Limited – Founded in 2013 and with industrial baking manufacturing complex in Lekki-Lagos, Nigeria, Gormley Foods Limited (trading as 5Loaves) is a leading integrated bakery and confectionery company that produces top quality bread, cakes, pastries and other confectionery products that satisfy the needs of individuals and corporate organizations as well as regulatory requirements. Gormley Foods Limited was incorporated on the recognition of the empirical fact that quality foods are key requirements for healthy living, physical and mental alertness, growth and development of Nigerians. Our 5loaves brand of bread and cakes have today become household names in Lagos especially Lekki, Ajah, Victoria Island, Ikoyi and Surulere axis
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing/Sales Manager
We are urgently in need of Marketing/Sales Manager.
- The ideal person will be responsible for leading the efficient, effective and profitable operations of the company’s Trade Business Unit that markets and sells the company’s products including cakes, chinchin and pastries.
- He/she will supervise the daily activities of the unit and ensure that the company’s sales targets are achieved while maintaining our marketing standards and excellent customer service.
- Should be able to work under pressure with little or no supervision.
- Planning, organizing, and supervising day-to-day marketing/sales operations.
- Ability to innovate and develop new products or recommend improvements to existing products.
- Adherence to established policies, procedures and safe logistics standards.
- Possession of costing and budgeting skills.
- Applicants should be residents of Lekki, Ajah, V/I, Ikoyi, Obalende, and Surulere.
- Optimization of the human and material resources in the Marketing/Sales Department.
- Raw materials and machines to reduce wastage and downtime.
- Attract new customers and retain existing ones with significant increase in the company’s market share.
- Effective route planning and timely delivery of finished products to customers.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills with ability to professionally handle, investigate and respond to customers’ complaints or requests regarding food quality and safety.
- Development and facilitation of training for junior staff on optimum procedures.
- Develop and submit routine daily, weekly, monthly and annual Marketing/Sales Reports using Microsoft Office suites including Excel, Word and Outlook.
Academic and Work Experience
- Should possess HND or B.Sc in (or equivalent) in Marketing, Business Administration and Social Sciences or related academic fields.
- A minimum of seven (7) years work experience in bakery/food manufacturing environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 14th June, 2018.