- Offered Salary Competitive Remuneration
- Career Level Manager
- Experience 7 Years
- Gender Both
- Industry Services
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
Nextier is a multi-competency public service advisory firm and think tank with experience bringing diverse actors together to address governance problems in highly complex environments. Nextier has core competencies in policy research, strategy, finance, monitoring and evaluation, and strategic communication. Nextier consultants bring deep knowledge of their industries; deliver rigorous analysis, and present pragmatic solutions to produce practical, sustainable, and high impact results.
We are an Abuja-based multi-competency public policy advisory firm. We work with international development agencies and directly for government, advising senior officials and decision makers on complex development issues. Our team includes policy advisers, economists, and research analysts, many of whom have significant experience working in the public sector and in international contexts.
As a member of the team, you will work on challenging and satisfying assignments. The role requires flexibility to work across a range of tasks primarily around developing governance policy advice including:
- Undertaking policy research
- Assessing policy reform options
- Preparing advice/drafting reports
- Preparing formal/informal proposals
- Seeking openings to influence policy
- Managing projects and engagements
- Preparing and managing project budgets
- Managing client relationships
- Leading team efforts with activities such as public discourses, thought leadership
- Business development
The ideal candidate has:
- Demonstrated interest in policy research and governance
- Experience working with development agencies and knowledge of government/donor procurement processes
- Advanced knowledge of the development sector in Nigeria
- Excellent communication skills including public speaking and writing.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com with “Manager” in the subject of the email.