- Offered Salary Competitive Remuneration
- Career Level Officer
- Experience 8 Years +
- Gender Both
- Industry ICT
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
Purpose of the Job
- Ensure visibility, availability and delivery of quality of experience reports using robust and functional performance systems/tools.
- Identifies and drives execution of actions to improve quality of experience.
- Ensure functional performance management systems/Tools.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure subscriber perceived network performance at optimum level and introduce measures for improving subscriber perception
- Develop and standardize customer centric performance matrices (KQI, CEI)
- Ensure Network PM correlation with CEM & SQM metrics
- Performing all kinds of network assurance, measurements and benchmarking after any modification implemented in the network
- Preparing regular voice & Data quality Benchmarking campaigns reports highlighting the weaknesses and strengths of each carrier involved
- Engage with and lead cross functional teams in troubleshooting issues impacting quality
- Ensure VVIP Subscriber Monitoring and issue identification, resolution and assurance
- Using Probing system application (i.e. Geolocation) & available trace viewer tools to facilitate complaints investigation
- Ensure adherence to regulatory QoE requirements, driving execution of improvement initiatives
- Attention to details
- People management
Skills and Qualifications
- Good Knowledge of vendor equipment – Huawei, ZTE, Nokia, Ericsson systems including OSS
- Solid experience in GSM/UMTS/HSPA+/LTE and 3GPP standards
- Familiar with voice quality standards and its evolution such as PESQ, MOS, POLQA.
- Network Performance management and End-user Quality of Service Optimization
- Knowledge of regular RF tools such as drive test tools, post processing, Benchmarking tools
- Expert knowledge on performance management tools, procedures and test
- Working knowledge of programming languages such as C++, Python, UNIX, scripting tools, etc
- Knowledge of IP and systems administration
- Knowledge of mapping software such as MapInfo, Google earth
- Analytical, Statistical and Presentation skills using various office suites
- Predictive analytics
- Project management of internal and external resources