- Offered Salary Competitive Remuneration
- Career Level Officer
- Experience 3 Years
- Gender Both
- Industry Services
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
- Jumia Food is an online food ordering site that allows consumers to conveniently order meals of their choice from their preferred restaurants, and have them delivered straight to their home / office.
In particular, you will:
- Provide lead oversight and direction across all shifts of dispatch personnel.
- Coordinate training of new hires and existing dispatch personnel.
- Coordinate the scheduling and shift coverage of dispatch personnel.
- Set up and dispatch shipments with company riders.
- Supervise riders and manage the utilization of equipment.
- Data entry and reporting.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Knowledge in Data entry and reporting
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives .
- Strong leadership and interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to manage and develop a team.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth given the challenges that we propose you to take