- Offered Salary Competitive Remuneration
- Career Level Officer
- Experience 5 Years
- Gender Both
- Industry ICT
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
Purpose of the Job
- Responsible for overall IT Operations for Business Support Systems e.g. ERP, HR Systems, Revenue Assurance & Fraud Mgt. ,CRM, Billing, BI, Distribution, KYC etc.
- Manage and provide operational direction, systems stability, ensure systems performance and world class quality support to users for maximum productivity, efficiency and revenue growth.
- Providing service and vendors/partners management by proper IT governance process, SLA management and ensure proper security and compliance with the Bharti Security policy and IT processes.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Liaise with other business units in the signoff of requirements for Ad-hoc reports and manage the process to sign-off on delivery
- Ensure high availability of all systems involved in report generation and ensure that contingencies are in place in an even of failure of primary systems
- Ensure that data integrity checks are done on all reports before sharing with business
- Manage the on-boarding process of new reports on CX systems to ensure that accurate requirements are captured, accurate reports developed, validated and signoff by the business before publishing on the portal
- Ensure regulatory compliance in the retention and retrieval of critical data in accordance with the Law
- Ensure that circulation of SMS reports is timely, accurate and only to approved recipients
- Demonstrated success in managing multiple services simultaneously
- Demonstrated success in managing overlapping & complex projects involving multiple vendors
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
Skills and Qualifications
- University degree in Computer Science and other related disciplines
- Professional Qualification in ITIL and SIX Sigma with focus on IT
- Professional qualification in Project Management Techniques
- Experience in databases, analytics , Operating systems and system integration
- Experience on managing diverse and complex platforms and environments