- Offered Salary Competitive Remuneration
- Career Level Officer
- Experience 5 Years
- Gender Both
- Industry Agriculture
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL), is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
- The IT Project Engineer will be responsible for the execution of IT Engineering projects. This role will review project proposals, develop and implement project plans, regularly interact with stakeholders, and provide all project reports and documentation.
- A strong knowledge of Agile methodology, Market-standard services, Human Centred Design, Integration Solutions, Business Analysis, Information Risk Management, IT Service Management, Software Engineering and Information and IT Project Management.
- The Business Analyst is responsible for identifying and documenting the business needs of their clients and stakeholders and helping to determine feasible solutions to meet business needs or resolve business problems. This position will give you the opportunity to grow to become an active thought partner and solution visionary who shapes the technology demand and direction in the business community.
- Knowledge of Business Analysis techniques and tools.
- Agile project experience.
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts and data/process analysis and modelling.
- Knowledge of the technology landscape including current and future developments and the most commonly available products and integrated solutions.
- Ability to take a systematic and analytical approach to problem solving and pay close attention to detail.
- Experience analysing the alignment between business requirements and system capabilities.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Ability to communicate concisely and clearly.
- CBAP (Certified Business Analysis Professional) or PMI-PBA certification preferred.
- Lean Practitioner training and experience are an asset.
- Degree title: Bachelor’s degree in any of IT, Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Agile principles and methodologies
- Market-standard services
- Human Centered Design
- Integration Solutions
- Business Analysis
- Information Risk Management
- IT Service Management
- Software Engineering