- Offered Salary Competitive Remuneration
- Career Level Officer
- Experience 2 Years
- Gender Both
- Industry Consumer Goods
- Qualification Higher National Diploma, Bachelor Degree
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
- Inspect the facility and close out or escalate any possibility for the occurrence of accidents, fire outbreaks and hazards.
- Check the facility to ascertain that all environmental and safety equipment are in a safe and ready to use condition.
- Supervise the disposal of waste within the facility to ensure compliance with established standards
- Monitor operations within the factory and uphold safety standards.
- Identify the need and preparation of risk assessments, compliance and training of staff, with particular reference to machine risk assessments, manual handling, working at height etc.
The person must:
- Have knowledge of basic safety and equipment procedures.
- Possess fire fighting skills.
- Be proactive and intelligent.
- Have good communication skills.