- Offered Salary Competitive Remuneration
- Career Level Officer
- Experience 5 Years
- Gender Both
- Industry Services
- Qualification Higher National Diploma
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
- The HSE Officer will be responsible for ensuring Construction workers are following established policies and safety regulations. He will be responsible for creating safer construction sites
- HSE Officer will be responsible for development, implementation and enforcement of policies that reduce the risk of accidents
- The Safety Officer is also responsible for keeping policies up to date, meeting the latest standards and establishing new ones from time to time as more and newer risks are discovered
- The HSE Officer will also be tasked with keeping policies up to date, meeting the latest standards and establishing new ones for time to time
- He/She is in charge of site inspections and hazards identification as well as establishing procedures and policies to overcome those hazardous situations
- Inspection of broken equipment, defective tools and other potential hazards
- Determine type of personal protective equipment (PPE) that is needed and ensure workers are trained on how to operate and use tools and equipment
- Conduct safety investigations
- Provide frequent safety trainings to all site workers and general construction team
- Perform emergency response drills
- Coordinate registration and removal of hazardous waste.
- Arrange for OSHA-mandated testing and/or evaluations.
- HND or Higher Degree
- Knowledge of the Construction process.
- Superb report writing/presentation skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint , excel, etc.).