- Offered Salary Competitive Remuneration
- Career Level Officer
- Experience 8 Years +
- Gender Both
- Industry Agriculture
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
- We are looking for a Electrical & Instrumentation Leader to join the task force of a Commissioning project.
- To check the engineering documents prepared by the contractor – in his discipline – and to give timely comments on and/or approval of, in accordance with contract procedures and requirements. To check the incorporation of such comments by the contractor.
- To check the progress of the work performed by the contractor.
- Perform technical reviews as requested by his management.
- To ensure that all risks are well anticipated and reduced as much as possible by the contractor. Control of the contractor during hook-up/precommisioning activities
- To ensure that the quality of the E&I erection work performed by contractor and sub-contractors complies with contract requirements
- To assess any requests by the contractor to deviate from quality control procedures or requirements and make appropriate recommendation to the Head of hook-up.
- To participate in weekly and ad-hoc meetings with the contractor.
- To liaise with the Structure & Piping Supervisor as required.
- To prepare the daily report in his discipline.
- To carry out any other duties as may be assigned by hierarchy.
- Experienced Supervisor with a high technical level in his specialization, with minimum 10 years working experience in the Oil and Gas industry, with good experience in engineering designs and execution at construction phase, in the context of large international projects.
- Good relationship with Contractor personnel
- Minimum level of experience required: 10 years or more
- Languages:English (E-Native or bilingual proficiency).