- Offered Salary Competitive Remuneration
- Career Level Officer
- Experience 3 Years
- Gender Both
- Industry Banking/Finance
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 263,900 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence, while working towards one purpose – to make an impact that matters.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is a leading professional services firm, providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory, Business Process and Corporate Finance services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cyber Security Specialist
Requisition Code: NG148194SB
Business Unit: Risk Advisory
Job Type: Fixed Term Contract
What Impact Will You Make?
- Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance
- As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
The successful candidate will work with the cyber security team on a fixed term contract to ensure a smooth run of the cyber intelligence centre.
- Perform security assessment and configuration services
- Investigate intrusion attempts and perform initial analysis to determine relevancy and urgency
- Create tickets for alerts that signal an incident and escalate to team lead for resolution
- Run vulnerability scans and reviews vulnerability assessment reports
- Manages and configures security monitoring tools
- Ability to research and characterize security threats to include identification and classification of threat indicators
- Real-time monitoring of third party security feeds, forums, and mailing lists to gather information on vulnerabilities and exploits related to the client
- Participate in daily and ad-hoc conference calls as well as compliance and controls, self-assessment processes and documentation related tasks
- Document all activities during an incident, provide team lead with status updates and create a final incident report detailing the events and timeline of the incident.
Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Interested and qualified candidates should click to apply: