- Offered Salary Competitive Remuneration
- Career Level Officer
- Experience 1 Year
- Gender Both
- Industry Services
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
GUO Transport Company Limited is a division of G. U. Okeke & Sons Limited, a household name in the transportation industry and one of the largest provider of intercity and interstate transportation, serving more than 200 destinations across Nigeria and West Africa with a modern, environmentally friendly fleet.
- Receiving inbound calls and ensuring first time resolution
- Making outbound calls to get feedback from passengers(at least 100 calls)
- Maintain a proper filing system for passenger manifest for reference purposes
- Handle customer issues either via calls, social media platforms and emails and ensure prompt resolution within 48 hours of such issues been logged by the customer
- Bring up suggestions on how to improve the customer experience
Requirements (Qualifications and Experience)
- A Bachelor’s degree/ HND in any related discipline
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English Language. (knowledge of a Nigerian language will be an added advantage)
- Previous experience in a customer support role
- Applicants should be not more than 30 years of age
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.
- Possess good communication skills
- Be a team player
- Be able to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively.
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.