- Offered Salary Competitive Remuneration
- Career Level Officer
- Experience 5 Years
- Gender Both
- Industry Consumer Goods
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Volume Analyst
Job Description Summary
- We are looking for someone who is ready to join us in turning our passion into action.
- Someone who will be responsible for managing the BU volumetric projection and tracking, as well as lead/interact with senior leadership and insights teams to provide BU leadership team with critical, and substantial business-performance metrics information, analysis and recommendations that will help to the development and implementation of mid and long-term business strategies and plans.
- This role will be a key player in the Financial Planning process (BP, RE) of the Business Unit and ensuring deliverables are timely met while managing any potential Risk and Opportunity.
This individual will partner with the Franchise teams on volume requirements while identifying opportunities that create significant business value and drive long term sustainable profitable growth.
- Lead system core volume management routines
- Responsible for volume management routines, with a strong focus on the analysis & monitoring of volume performance for senior management information and decision making.
- Lead build-up of 3-5 years BP and monthly RE volume projections, partnering with the Franchise teams to ensure robust sales estimates and enhance forecasting capabilities.
- The role is a key thrust in driving the forecasting capability sustainably, including clear identification and grounding of volume sources and related drivers of growth, ensuring figures have a direct correlation with the BU Vision, the business strategies, and market initiatives.
- Track volume performance against projection, and promote an analytic-driven culture across functions coupled with the development and implementation of sales information analysis tools, dashboards, and scorecards. Identify and assess risks and opportunities against previously defined targets
- Act as subject matter expert on volumetric analysis for the entire Business Unit. Providing guidelines, thinking and coaching to the relevant Franchises and teams.
Support the overall SBP, EBP and RE volume planning process:
- Actively contribute with strategic thinking, and value add volume strategies system scorecards, target, metrics and goals
- No direct reports however a high level of interaction is expected between other associates within the Financial Planning and Performance team.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum of 5 years of finance/planning experience in similar roles.
- Experience in financial analysis, financial planning, volumetrics exposure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to explain financial matters to non-finance staff and to interact with upper management.
Application Closing Date
15th September, 2019.