- Offered Salary Competitive Remuneration
- Career Level Officer
- Experience 3 Years
- Gender Both
- Industry ICT
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
ipNX is an integrated info-communications company focused on providing every person, every home and every business in Nigeria with world-class information, communication and entertainment services.
Purpose of the Job
- The Business Analyst is responsible for analyzing business processes within the company and recommending projects to improve the effectiveness of those processes.
- Understand the structure, policies, and operations of the division’s service delivery operations. Interface with the customers to understand their requirements.
- Bridge the gap between the business problems and the technology solutions. Business performance analysis.
Expected Key Results (Detailed KPIs):
- Business Scope and Specification Management
- Conduct feasibility studies, from a technological and organizational perspective, and document findings
- Complete cost-benefit analysis on implementing changes to business processes, products or business unit structure
- Document ‘as is’ and ‘to be’ processes and describe the changes required to migrate to the ‘to be’ capability.
- Contribute to developing business cases to quantify current costs to serve; investment in project; and return on investment
- Market Assessment and Competitive Analysis
- Work closely with business development team, sharing knowledge, discussing ideas and helping the team to achieve targets.
- Ensures compliance with ipNX values, policies and standards, and ensures compliance will all local statutory requirements.
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills
- Understanding Communications Network, Experience in a b2b, B2C sales environment; consistent track record of success in achieving product effectiveness and customer experience targets. Demonstrates a high level of organization and quality with Multitasks efficiency & priority setting.
- Good Microsoft office suite competence, CRM competence, including Visio
- Exemplary communication skills – both face to face and over the telephone. Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization.
- At least 3 years’ experience within the telecoms space; knowledge of the market, competitor behavior and strategy, including related product dynamics and product management
- Must demonstrate interpersonal capabilities
- Must demonstrate ability to model data and processes, experience in implementing process change and producing supporting documentation, documenting and executing test scripts experience, experience in writing business functional and non-functional requirements documents and business cases. Understanding of user needs and a business outcome approach. Experience in use case documentation.
- Customer Focused
- Action oriented
- Result Driven
- Cultivate Innovation
- Ability to optimize work processes
- Ensures Accountability
- Develops Talent
- Drives Engagement
- Drives Vision & Purpose
- Excellent Decision Quality