- Offered Salary Competitive Remuneration
- Career Level Officer
- Experience 3 Years
- Gender Both
- Industry Services
- Qualification Higher National Diploma, Bachelor Degree
Easterly Global Limited is a multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy offering geotechincal, civil, structural, energy and mechanical and electrical engineering services. Working for a wide varity of clienys across a range of sectors including retails,residential, automotive, education, industrial and commercial. We thrive on diverse and technically challenging requirements, and our collaborative internal culture ensures coordinated project delivery across all disciplines.
- We are looking for a right-brained Architect to perform all phases of architectural work including planning, designing and overseeing the construction.
- You will be involved in new building designs, extensions, alterations, restorations and conservation from the earliest stages right through to completion.
- The goal is to match client’s needs and to produce sustainable, functional and aesthetically pleasing designs
- Proven working experience as an architect
- Strong portfolio to prove artistic skills
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
- Strong imagination and the ability to think and create in three dimensions
- Visual awareness and an eye for detail
- Communication and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- A keen interest in the built environment and the dedication to see projects through to their conclusion
- Willingness to work long hours, under time and budget pressure
- Excellent design and drafting skills and proficiency with computer-aided design (CAD)
- A keen eye for detail, as well as the ability to see the bigger picture of a project
- Organisational, project management and planning skills, including the ability to juggle multiple tasks
- An analytical mind with excellent problem-solving and mathematical ability
- Leadership skills as well as the ability to work well within a team of other professionals
- An awareness of the specific environmental and social impact of your projects
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should should forward their CV to: email@example.com
Note: Applicants should apply for one job vacancy only, multiple applications attract automatic disqualification of applicant.