- Offered Salary Competitive Remuneration
- Career Level Officer
- Experience 1 Year
- Gender Both
- Industry Services
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
TechAdvance is a payment application development company with a strategic focus in developing and deploying niche payment companies to serve the needs of large public and private sector organisations in Nigeria.
- The purpose of this role is to create, maintain and implement the source code to develop android applications and programs that meet the needs and requirements of the clients using computer programming languages.
- Design, code and maintain android mobile applications & application submission to App store.
- Develop native android applications from conception to production.
- Build applications that meet the current security standards in the payment industry.
- Develop mobile applications that bridge the gap between elegant front-end design and existing enterprise back end architectures.
- Help evaluate emerging cross platform frameworks.
- Determine system performance standards
- Adhere to best practices and standards in the areas of development, technology, and security.
- Provide post-implementation support, including but not limited to, monitoring application performance and debugging existing code.
- Modify existing applications to correct errors i.e. fix bugs; adapt applications to allow each to adapt new hardware, or to improve its performance.
- Develop new products, new features and maintenance of existing software using agile practices as part of a collaborative and open environment.
The Ideal Person
The Ideal candidate must have:
- Sound knowledge on NATIVE android programming.
- Ability to perform effectively in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and business functions.
- Knowledge of the full software development life cycle